- Terms of Payment
A 50% deposit is required at the time of ordering and the balance payment required in full, prior to dispatch.
Quotes are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- Current stock at hand:
- The majority of our goods are made to order
- The website will display what goods are available for immediate purchase as current stock.
- It is suggested and recommended that the buyer inspects the goods thoroughly prior to any purchases as all current stock sales are final with No Returns available.
- Manufacture Times:
- As most of our goods are “Made to Order”,
- Beachouse Furniture will provide you with an estimated date of completion of your order upon placement of your order.
- Typically items will be completed in approximately 10 to 15 working days ( depending on work load at the time of purchase )
- Changes to Orders
Changes or cancellations must be made within 24 hours of order placement.
- Custom Orders
Custom or special “one off ” orders are available, this simply is a process of discussion and agreement on what is required.
- Materials used in production:
- Resin colours, external finishes or badges may tend to fade slightly with time.
- Solid timber can vary in colour, grain and texture.
- Minor splits, cracks or imperfections may develop in time in a new environment and will not compromise the construction.
- As all pieces are handmade and we are mainly working with natural materials, there may be some minor imperfections in works made & sold
- Cancellation of orders by Beachouse Furniture
We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time in which case all funds paid by Purchaser will be returned.
- The Customer is responsible and liable for all delivery arrangements – unless otherwise arranged.
- Beachouse Furniture only uses and authorises employees of a nominated delivery company to carry out deliveries and accepts no responsibility for damage or injury caused to any unauthorised person.
- Customers are responsible for access issues at the point of delivery / unload.
- Purchaser must inspect and note to BHF any damages or product problems at delivery time and advise BHF within 24 hours.
- Limitations of Liability
- Beachouse Furniture will not be responsible for any damage or injury caused as a result of installations.
- Hanging of wall art or mirrors should be carried out by a competent tradesperson.
- Fixings should be of adequate strength & of good quality in order to support the weight if a wall hanging.
- Gift Cards
- Gift Cards are available on request and will be issued following receipt of full payment.
- These are non – refundable and will expire 1 year from issue date and are not redeemable for cash.
- All photos, communications and social media exposure – remain in the ownership of Beachouse Furniture.